Please note the following in preparation for all home football games:
- All guests and staff must wear face masks at all times in O’Kelly-Riddick Stadium.
- Student parking: Parking for students is available in the lower and upper lots of the Mary Townes Science Complex with a valid residential parking permit.
- Rideshare/taxi services: The use of public transportation and taxi services, including Uber and Lyft, are highly recommended. The passenger pick-up and drop-off area is located in the parking lot behind the new Student Center located between Nelson Street and Cecil Street.
- It is encouraged for all visitors to purchase game day parking permits online. Individuals desiring to park in the Latham Parking Deck must obtain a game day parking permit here: https://app.parkmobile.io/venue/o-kelly-riddick-stadium/events. The cost is $28.00 with credit cards and/or debit cards as forms of payment.
NCCU Student Entry:
The entry gate for NCCU students is located at the O’Kelly-Riddick Stadium main gate located on Eagle Campus Drive, between the Student Services and Physical Plant buildings.
Fans will be required to use a credit card, debit card or mobile payment for all purchases in the stadium.
Before entering the game, individuals will be required to go through a security check. The following items are not allowed in the O’Kelly-Riddick Stadium:
- Umbrellas: Fans may not bring umbrellas.
- Food or beverages: Fans may not bring food or beverages.
- Bags: Fans must adhere to the Department of Athletics’ clear bag policy. All permissible bags will be checked upon entry into the stadium. All bags must be clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and less than 12" x 12"x 6" — exceptions will be made for medical and baby needs. Small wristlets/clutches (less than 4.5" x 6.5" x 1") with or without a strap are permitted.
- Cushion seats: Cushion seatbacks must be less than 17” x 9.5”.