1. Contact the NCCU Bookstore for your cap and gown purchase.
2. Pay your $55 graduation fee. The payment deadline is May 3.
- Make your payment through Banner SSB in myEOL.
3. Make sure to clear up your student account balance by May 3.
- Check your account balance periodically through Banner SSB in myEOL.
- Contact the Student Accounting Office at 919-530-5071 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your account.
- Make necessary payments through Banner SSB in myEOL.
4. Complete the mandatory student loan exit counseling by April 23.
- If you had Stafford Loans or Plus Loans, complete the mandatory student loan exit counseling online only at https://studentaid.gov/. If you have questions or need assistance, please email email@example.com.
- If you had Perkins Loans, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to complete this requirement.
5. Complete the mandatory Graduating Senior survey by May 3 (undergraduate students only).
- The survey login and password have been sent to your NCCU email address.
- For assistance or questions about the survey, contact the Office of Research, Evaluation and Planning at email@example.com.
6. Complete the community engagement academic graduation requirement by May 3 (undergraduate students only).
- Review this requirement.
- Log in to Get Connected to check your hours online.
- Find community engagement opportunities on Get Connected.
- For questions or assistance, contact the Office of Community Engagement and Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-530-7079.
7. If you are no longer eligible to graduate this semester, please send an email notification immediately to email@example.com.