Skip to main content

Viewing Authorized Financial Aid on Account Summary by Term

  • Go to the myEOL home page (
  • Select "Banner SSB" under "Administrative & Academic Services."
  • Select "Student and Financial Aid" in the "Main Menu."
  • Select "Student Records."
  • Select "Account Summary By Term" and double-click on the desired term.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the term, and you should see the words “Authorized Financial Aid.”