Self-Service Graduation Application
- Log in to myEOL.
- Click on "Banner SSB" in the Administrative and Academic Services section.
- In the Main Menu, click on "Student and Financial Aid."
- Click on "Student Records."
- Click on "Apply to Graduate."
- Curriculum Term Selection: Under "Select a Term," select the desired graduation term from the dropdown list and click "Submit."
- Curriculum Selection: Select the radio button on your correct program and click "Continue."
Note: If your program is not correct, please stop! Contact your academic advisor for assistance. Additionally, if you are a double major or dual degree student, you must complete two separate applications.
- Graduation Date Selection: Select your graduation date from the dropdown list and click "Continue."
- Graduation Ceremony Selection: Select ceremony attendance and click "Continue."
- Diploma Name Selection: Select the current name or new for your diploma from the dropdown list and click "Continue." You will have an opportunity to type your name as it should appear on your diploma.
- Name for Diploma: Enter your official name exactly as it should appear on your diploma. Click "Continue."
- Diploma Mailing Address Selection: Select an address and click "Continue."
- Mailing Address Selection: Please be advised that updating this diploma address will not update any address information in Banner.
- Graduation Application Summary: Review your application and click "Submit Request."
- Graduation Application Signature Page: This is confirmation that your application has been successfully submitted. To view your submission, click on "View Graduation Application."
Note: You may not make changes to the application once it has been submitted.