The following methods can be used to pay your bill at NCCU.
The Cashier’s Office
The Cashier's Office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The mailing address is North Carolina Central University, Comptroller’s Office, P. O. Box 19713, Durham, NC 27707. The office is located in the Shepard Administration Building, Room 12, basement floor. The telephone numbers are 919-530-6209, 919-530-6014 and 919-530-6234, and the fax number is 919-530-7928. The email address is email@example.com.
The accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, cash, money order, and check.
Credit card payments may also be made via the web at https://secure.touchnet.com/C20148_tsa/web/login.jsp.
A PIN is required. PINs can be reset by ITS by calling 919-530-7676.
Credit card payments can be made via the web at https://myeol.nccu.edu.
Individuals who have access to their student account via myEOL should follow this method:
- Access the myEOL homepage at https://myeol.nccu.edu.
- Select "Banner SSB" under Administrative & Academic Services.
- Select the "Student" tab.
- Select "View E-Bill."
- Select "NCCU Account Suite."
- Select "eStatements" in the top menu.
- Select "Pay" under the Action Heading to pay the e-statement by credit card.
- Select "Make a Payment."
- Select "Pay By Term."
- Select "Term."
- Enter the Payment Method.
- Select "Submit."