This webform is used to request an appointment for FAFSA submission help, as students are urged to apply for financial aid electronically for rapid processing via the FAFSA website.
- A Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) is required. Get it at https://fsaid.ed.gov.
- Remember to bring the FSA ID and passwords for both the student and the parent.
- Please allow at least 30 minutes to complete your FAFSA online.
- You will be requested to electronically transfer your latest annual tax data utilizing the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (student and parents).
- Our Location: Office of Scholarships and Student Aid - Service Building, Suite 106, Room 111 (See it on the campus map)