Please verify if your student account is validated for the Fall 2020 term by going to myEOL, clicking on the "Banner SSB" link under "Administrative & Academic Services" and selecting the "Student Account and Financial Validation Status" link. If the message states that you are not validated, please follow steps 1 through 4 below. Course schedules will be canceled for those students who have not made satisfactory payment by 4 p.m. on January 15, 2021.
- Please view your NCCU Certified Statement By Term online to determine the amount you need to pay to meet the Satisfactory Payment Arrangement criteria.
- If you have a balance due for any terms prior to the Spring 2021 term, all of that prior balance must be paid in full online, by mail, or in person at the Cashier’s Office.
- When you view your charges for the Spring 2021 Term, divide these charges in half and pay that half plus a $25.00 processing fee online, by mail, or in person at the Cashier’s Office.
- If you choose to pay half of your bill during registration, you are automatically enrolled in the University Payment Plan, and you will be assessed the $25.00 processing fee. The other half of your Spring 2021 charges must be paid in two equal installments. The first installment is due by February 1, 2021, and the final installment is due by March 1, 2021. Failure to meet these installment payment deadlines of February 1, 2021, and/or March 1, 2021, will result in a $20.00 installment late fee for each missed installment payment deadline.
- After you have paid your prior balance and one-half of your current semester charges have been paid (plus the $25.00 processing fee), you can verify if you have made satisfactory payment arrangements by selecting the Student Account and Financial Validation Status link in Banner SSB. If you receive a message stating you are validated, then you have made satisfactory payment arrangements for the Spring 2021 term.
If you receive a message stating that you are not validated, please repeat steps 1 through 4 until you receive the validated status message.
Please note: If you drop or add classes during the Spring 2021 registration process, your validation status will be affected. It is very important that you continue to check your validation status to avoid being dropped from your Spring 2021 classes.