Use our Tech Checklist to make sure you are up-to-speed on our tech tips and requirements to have success with technology at NCCU.
- View the Getting Started with NCCU Technology for Student Video
- View available learning tools and resources.
- View NCCU security information.
- Determine if you want to purchase, rent, borrow or use a campus computer.
- Determine if you want to bring a printer or use NCCU-provided printers.
- Determine if you want to bring your gaming console and/or TV.
- Online students: Make sure you have a reliable internet connection.
- Connect to the NCCU Network.
- Check your email.
- Visit the Software Repository and download software.
- Download your secure wireless connection (Eduroam) certificate from off-campus.
- Stay connected to NCCU ITS.
- Add commonly used NCCU shortcuts to your desktop.
- Keep your personal computer up to date with antivirus software and software updates.
How Do I Reset My Password?
Visit myaccount.microsoft.com and register today so that you can use the self-service password management tool when you need it.
What Free Software Can Students Download?
NCCU ITS offers Microsoft Office 365, the Windows operating system, antivirus software, Mathematica, WebEx, Zoom and more. Visit https://myeol.nccu.edu/software to download your software today.
How Do I Get Tech Help from ITS?
- Search our self-help knowledgebase at https://nccu.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/1852/Portal/KB.
- Submit a help ticket to https://helpdesk.nccu.edu.
- Visit the Eagle Technical Center located on the first floor of the James E. Shepard Library.
- Call our Eagle Technical Assistance Center at 919-530-7676.
Does NCCU Have an Official App?
myEOL Mobile, the official mobile app for North Carolina Central University, links students, faculty, and staff to key resources previously only available through the myEOL portal. Visit the App Store and Google Play store to download it today to stay connected.